Friday, November 26, 2010

Our First Craft Fair Coming UP!!!

December 4th, 2010 is D-day.. (Done Doing Day) Yah, I just saw this ad for Craft Fair last week and signed us up. I figured we needed a new challenge to create chaos in our lives.. we were lacking chaos at the time... so we've only got about a week to get ready.. am I worried??? Heck NO!! (ok, a little...)

STILL ~ We are excited to be a participating Artist Group at the Mountain Club Clubhouse's annual Holiday Craft Fair. The littler angels and I have been busy making all sorts of artristries for the bonanza!!! Its this next Saturday! Wish us luck. 

Just to be safe I have been researching helpful tips on how to be ready for our first Fair. I do believe part of my prep work will include things to entertain small angels. You know before the boredom monster strikes, as disaster will be sure to follow.

Packing list: Lets see, coin & dollar change, wrapping tissue, i-pod, books, crayons, juice boxes, string cheese and tons of prayers for a successful and FUN day!!!

ok i gotta go! i mean we only have like 5 days!!! and the angels are in mutiny mode!!! apparently the couch is not big enough for the two of them..

Sincerely, the Grubbiest of Angels... 


Oh-Em-Gee... is that red paint on my kitchen table?? now who would do that!?  ughhh. 
(oh crumble-bumble.... that was me with the red paint... )

No comments:

Post a Comment